Top Employers Institute Spain organized three different HR best practice-sharing events exclusively for Top Employers Program’s Participants. In each of these events, hosted by Top Employers such as Roche and LG Electronics in Madrid, and Novartis in Barcelona, main HR trending topics were discussed among top HR experts and best practices were shared under the umbrella of #FromEVPtoEngagement. What do recognized Top Employer organizations to engage employees?
- Introduction by Salvador Ibá?ez, Country Manager Iberia, Top Employers Institute.
- Short discussion of the main topic “From EVP to Engagement: how companies make employees love their organizations”.
- Best practice sharing among attendees.
- Hurdles and solutions of the main HR trending topics (2018).
- Conclusions and session wrap-up. Give-away transcript of conclusions created by Myriam Gallardo, HR Research Project Manager Iberia, Top Employers Institute.
Check out the pictures taken during each Circle in our Flickr account!
About Top Employers Institute
Established more than 25 years ago, the Top Employers Institute has certified over 1 500 organisations in 118 countries/regions. The Top Employers Institute is the global authority on recognising excellence in people practices. A certification programme that enables organisations to assess and improve the workplace environment.